The Herms District is a geographical subdivision of the council serving Scouting and Exploring units in Berkeley, Albany and West Contra Costa County, California
- National BSA February 2020 bankruptcy filing explained (video, 3:55 min:sec)
- Member registration: A signed new “ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES & BACKGROUND CHECK AUTHORIZATION” form (2019) is required for individual age 18-plus years old BSA membership.
- Program: Scoutbook advancement tracking tool for packs, troops, crews and ships.
- HOW TO: Record Service Hours
HEALTH AND SAFETY - Be Prepared!
BSA Hazardous Weather Training
Please take or update your training before your first outdoor or camping activity.
Since April 2018 BSA has required adult volunteer direct-contact leaders in all outdoor programs to take the NEW (April 2018) Hazardous Weather Training (SCO_800). This training is available online.
This change affects basic position-specific leader training for:
- Cub Scouting (Cubmaster, Assistant Cubmaster, Den Leader, Assistant Den Leader)
- Scouts BSA (Scoutmaster, Assistant Scoutmaster)
- Venturing (Crew Advisor and Associate Advisor)
- Sea Scouts BSA (all Adult Leaders)
- Exploring (Advisor and Associate Advisor)
More information links:
Posted: 2019-09-26; link fixed 2019-09-29.
2019-04-01: This Herms District website was born March 20, 2019. Please use the Menu to go to site pages and linked off-site resources.